12 January, 2009

The Appartment Warming Party and Lamp Shade Design Contest!

My bedroom, shown below, needs a lampshade.
So we had an appartment warming party and a lampshade making contest.

Without being asked, the designers prepared presentations for their lamps.
We shouldn't have been surprised, but we were.
(go to the web site to see the video)



Second place and the new lampshade in my bedroom:
The winner and our new living room lamp:It has the nicest glow and doesn't make sparkly paper droppings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say: Extremely beautiful, each one of them!

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun, creative, housewarming party! Wish I could have been there. Oh...but I finally made it to the Ape Caves! Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jaime
Those lampshades look cool! Is that a Billy Elliot picture on one of them? Looks like everyone had fun. Hope you have a good weekend.